Apr 19, 2013

Show your face, I mean LOVE...stalkers. You know who you are.

DUDES.

It's time.
Time to fess up that you have been checking out the goods.
Time to come forward about your shameful acts.

I know who you are.
(Okay, I really don't...but I WOULD LIKE TO!)

It's time to show my TBag Blog a little lovin'
I promise there is enough cushin' for the pushin'

ARE YOU A BLOGGER?
That is fucking awesome.  Then you already know your responsibility!!
And there are so many options to choose from!!
You have a bunch of fancy icons over there
<---------------------------
Bloglovin'
Blogger
..............................
OK, maybe that's it....ha.

And for the rest of you?  
Friends, family, random stalkers, non-tech/blog people?

Gilded has a Facebook page!
Go HERE  and LIKE that page.  
Do it.  It's gonna be so awesome. Promise.

Also? 
I post funny pics to Pinterest HERE.

There are also Facebook and Pinterest buttons ovah here
<---------------------------------

You could go fucking crazy and LIKE them all!! 
I DARE YOU, YOU DIRTY BIRD!!

Let's get this crazy party started people!
Show me some love in the most non-gross way possible!
I can see you walking next to me so I know you're into romance.




Forced Romance. TBag. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment