Apr 27, 2013

8 Week COMPARISON Progress Photos and Stats!!

8 WEEKS.
2 MONTHS.
5 WORKOUTS EACH WEEK.
SLIGHTLY MODIFIED EATING AND DRINKING HABITS. 
(Less sodium, less sugar, a little less booze. Very few bread-related carbs until dinner)

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MAKE 
A LIFESTYLE CHANGE INSTEAD OF A QUICK FIX.

READY??  
LET'S CHECK OUT MY PROGRESS SINCE WEEK 1, SHALL WE?!



Things I have noticed on my backside since Day 1?  

- Stronger, more sculpted shoulders and back.
- More perky, lifted booty.




Things I noticed in this side shot?

- Less "sway back" (The arch from my lower back to booty)
- Tighter, more lifted ass
- Less upper thigh cellulite
- Tighter ab muscles
- More thigh muscle definition


Things I noticed in this photo?

- ABS!!
- Tighter thighs
- Less wide saddlebags
- More defined shoulders


HERE ARE COMPARISON STATS:

WAIST: 
Week 1: 27 1/4"     Week 8: 26 1/4"
DOWN 1 INCH!

BUTT:
Week 1: 37 5/8"    Week 8: 36 1/2"
DOWN 1 1/8"

SADDLEBAGS:
Week 1: 37 5/8"    Week 8: 36 1/2"
DOWN 1 1/8"

UPPER THIGH:
Week 1: 22 3/4"    Week 8: 21 5/8"
DOWN 7/8"


I'm really pleased with the progress to date.  
I'm taking most of a week off starting today after bootcamp, 
so I can relax on the beach and drink my face off.  
We'll be back in the game next week people!
Are you with me?

Stay tuned for an "about me" post this Monday.
You cheeky wankers get to learn about what makes me tick.
HINT:  It's not always boozes.

Until next time.....stay classy!
TBag. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment