Apr 11, 2013

I can't hold the steering wheel or sit on a toilet

You guys.
I said I was going to bump up my workout routine this week and I meant it.
To confirm that it is working, I am fast approaching Day 3 of total body brick shit muscles.
What's that you ask?

Well, it's when you rape your muscles with exercise so much that they proceed to exit your body and in their place, piles of bricks are shoved under your skin.

Don't believe me? I broke out into a total sweat attempting to keep both hands on the steering wheel at the sane time because my shoulder bricks just weren't having it. So I threw up one arm, like a gangsta' and prayed I wouldn't have to push the break pedal or signal until I skidded into the driveway.
Then, I shuffle into the front door and make a B line to the bathroom because I'm about to pee my pants. Bayou and two dogs follow like it's a goddamn parade, so I asked him, ever so kindly, that if he is going to sit and chat with me while I'm peeing, he could AT LEAST help me ONTO the toilet.

Just another day in paradise.

So what am I doing to myself to be so hurty and whiny?
I started following a couple ladies from BodyRock and they have graciously provided free workouts on their Facebook pages.

I did this HIIT exercise Wednesday morning as my CARDIO workout (courtesy of Lisa Marie)


 Then this morning, I focused on booty and thighs and pulled my inspiration from this video
(courtesy of Zuzana Light)



I modified it a tad as I don't have any weights at home currently, and I added some extra leg lifts here and there to switch it up. All in all, it took approx. 20 minutes.

These two ladies crack me up a tad. Not only do they have rock hard bodies, but rock hard boobies to match! But they are getting paid plenty of money to look that way...so be it. 

I've also been keeping up my "See Pullup, Do Pullup" routine as I walk between the kitchen and living room.  I attempt to do a couple pull-ups every single time.  Maybe one of these days it will actually work!

Finally?
FREE PIYO CLASS, TAUGHT BY YOURS TRULY, THIS SUNDAY FROM 9-10AM.
INGLESIDE, IL. 
BRING A YOGA MAT AND WATER.
BE THERE.
E-mail me: gildedtbags (AT) gmail (DOT) com for exactly location and directions!!

Let's kick ass together!!


TBag. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment