Apr 4, 2013

I want my MTV......blog style. And Random Updates


SOON.
 



SOON.
 


SOON.
  
SOON.
  
SOON!

New Blog Design coming THIS WEEKEND inspired by my most FAVORITE time period!!

Bayou has been helping because together, 
our vast knowledge of all things 80's and early 90's is
UNSTOPPABLE!

Also?

10 DAYS UNTIL PIYO!!!!



Will you be there with bells on?  

Remember, it's FREE, and local to most people.  Show up. Let's get dirty and sweaty. Together. Forever.

Bring a mat. And some Water.  And an open mind. And let's WORK. IT. OUT.

e-mail me at    gildedtbags (@) gmail (DOT) com and I will hook you up with details!!!


Also?

Are you following Gilded and all the additional hilarity and randomness on FACEBOOK?  

DO IT.

Are you following Gilded on PINTEREST?

DO IT.


I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew because I will be running outside tonight after work!!  
Yay fresh air and springtime!!

Will you be getting outside today and working out? 

LET'S DO THIS.
TBag. Out.


No comments:

Post a Comment