Apr 7, 2017

Happy Little Things : April

Happy Friday!
People in the Midwest, can we please all say a prayer that yesterday's temps were the lowest we will have for many, many months!? Bring on the sunshine and warm weather!

I know Tuesday's post was a bit of a downer. I never said I'm good at sugar-coating anything.
But, there will be a nice mix of fun bits and real-talk on the blog moving forward, and today I decided to focus on the good.

To keep things light, fun, and well...HAPPY...here are a few odds and ends that made me smile this week. I hope they bring a smile to your face too. :)

Plate // Bowl // Mug // Candle // Hustlin' Print // Bunny Cookie Jar // Flamingo Print // Bath Bombs // Concrete Planters
I found a new discount website called Spring, and these cute little polka-dot plates immediately made me say that's so cute so I had to share.

Target is having a deal on all Easter stuff. Spend $25 and get a $5 gift card!
I'm not really into Easter decorating, but their bunny cookie jar is neutral enough to add to my kitchen for a hint of spring. Hell, they even think this adorable gold-striped bowl is specific to Easter!
If they want to throw money at me to buy normal stuff, I'm in!

I am ashamed to admit how often I will have leftover cake for breakfast on the weekends.
This mug totally calls me out. Plus, it's Kate Spade....HELLO! Too cute.

I love a good citrus scented candle for spring (say that three times fast).
Especially if it's poured into a mason jar!

I have been looking for a good print to fancy up my office. Something that is HR appropriate but also subtly conveys my love for gangster rap. This cute little shop hit the nail on the head.

I am literally obsessed with flamingo's. I saw this print and wish that if she ever turns it into wallpaper, I will definitely paper a room in my house with it. Mark would be thrilled.

Bath bombs. We all know about Lush...but we also know how expensive theirs are. My dear friend Holly, who I met through Instagram, as we both struggled with infertility, has a darling little etsy shop and gifted me a few of her handmade bombs to try.
Ladies....get yourself some. Bonus there are super cute ones for kids that have a secret rubber ducky hidden inside! Seriously, HOW CUTE!

Finally...I saw these concrete planters and believe they would be the perfect addition to my desk. They come in 3's, are handmade, and are the perfect little size for an air-plant or a stack of pens.
I love the earthy-feel and the price-tag.

Have a lovely weekend, folks! XO

4 comments:

  1. Love that candle for Target and YEAH for Nicole Cicak's work!!! I want all of her stuff in my home thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of this. I have been trying to avoid Target until I finish painting my office this weekend and purge just a bit more. I have to get rid of some more crap before I buy new crap. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post! I love all these fun little pieces. So Target has a set of flamingo sheets and it's taking all the power in me to NOT buy them. But they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute stuff, Tia!! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete