Apr 25, 2017

Type A People Live for Stationery Details

Guys.
If you haven't figured it out by now, I am a very Type A person.
I like logistics, planning, prepping, lists...details.

Give me all the little details and I will make something wonderful.

Wouldn't you agree?

Obviously we all know that a Type A personality and Infertility do. not. mix. and that has been a tough pill to swallow, but when it comes to designing the big and little things in my life..I still get the satisfaction of a job well done...all the way down to the nitty gritty details.

When I was pregnant, I giddily started looking at Baby Shower invite ideas, and while a lot of designs were beautiful, I always wished I had more control over the design process.

Enter Basic Invite.

Not only does this company have a ton of beautiful designs, but there are so many details that can be customized to create stationery that is so uniquely YOU.

I was blown away with the color options available for nearly every aspect of each invite. You can choose different background colors, font and font colors, change layouts, add personal photos, and the list goes on down to the tiniest detail.

The best part is, if you're stuck between designs, you can order full-size, customized prints for real-life comparison. I love this option because sometimes a computer screen can make the color look different, and there is nothing like holding the real thing in your hands before signing off.

You can even coordinate envelope colors and have Basic Invite assist with free address collection!


Graduation season is right around the corner, and I am a sucker for snail mail.

I have watched my nieces, nephews, and cousins turn into fine young adults, and would love to see their beautiful faces on one of these invitations in the near future.

Basic Invite has literally thought of all the big and little details to make the final presentation thoughtful and professional. It gives me all the heart eyes when a design plan comes together.

Check out Basic Invite, and tell me...what design is your favorite?

A huge thanks to my friends at Basic Invite for sponsoring today's post!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment