Apr 1, 2014

Pimp Yourself Out - April Edition

The best part of blogging is getting the chance to connect with other bloggers.
These women (and men) talk about what they feel is important in their lives, with a glimmer of hope that there will be other people out there who are in the same crazy boat as them.

So how do we gain exposure?
How do we gain readers?

I honestly have no clue...but I can help.

I'm starting a new monthly trend where you the readers (whether it's as a blogger or not) can go right ahead and pimp yourself out on my blog. That's right. Talk about it. A lot.
For Free.


The first Wednesday of every month will be the day to Pimp Yourself Out.
Leave me a comment, with a link or website (that's not spam).
Tell me what you having going on.
Tell me how awesome your blog is.
Tell my about your new shop.
Tell me about your new recipe!
Tell me about your family, your dogs, your children.

Anything....just Talk to Tia and pimp. it. out.


I will pick up to three people I deem AWESOME and will add you as a FREE SPONSOR for the month.

What's in it for you?

You get a free button if you don't already have one, that links your cool shit from my website.
You will also get AT LEAST one spotlight post to highlight how awesome I thought you are and make sure other people know what I know.

Also? I may even throw in a free header or head-shot image with blurb, if I'm feeling extra sassy.

You get all this just for telling me how awesome you are.
That's it.
Easy peasy.

So leave your comment and let's get this party started!

Also? My FREE ETSY PRINT GIVEAWAY IS STILL GOING ON! You have all week to enter!

GOOD LUCK!

  post signature
Image Map