May 9, 2013

Finish the Sentence Link-Up!- Round Deuce

Team Jake and Team Holly in the hiz-ouse!  OK...sorry, my emotions and excitement got the best of me.

Today is another round of FINISH THE SENTENCE LINK-UP with homegirl Holly and her wanna be boyfriend, Jake.

Let's do this:
button


Unlike my sibling(s) (that I love very much)....I am the only one that grew up, did something with my degree, got a full time job, and settled down. My little bro still has the mindset of a High Schooler, and has the track record to prove it.

My best friend says...well, I hope she would say that I am a shining star with the prettiest smile and biggest heart, but in reality, a better description would probably be that "TBag has no filter, is overly sarcastic, and drinks cheap beer, but always knows how to have a good time!" I'll take either .....

People call me...TBag, obviously . That's the name of the game....or blog.

I most often dream...something I am doing outside of typical work,(blogging, teaching fitness, graphic blog redesign, training dogs) could make me millions so I could say sayanara to my nearly 4 hour round-trip commute.

The best part of my day...is pulling into my driveway after work to see my two bulldogs, sitting side by side, faces smashed against the screen door, waiting for me to get home.




I really don't understand...why some people think their lives are somewhat richer and better than others because they were able to travel here or there, or do this or that, or buy this or that. Everybody has the thing that makes them tick, and are ecstatic about it, there is no need to compare and judge.

I get really annoyed...when some men talk down to and treat women like dirt because they are women. It makes me want to go all Towanda on their ass and smash their car windshield in.

There's nothing like a...glass of champagne on a yacht with the breeze in my hair. Lol,.....at least that's what I'm picturing when I'm on our pontoon boat cruising down the river with a Bud Lite in my hand and the smell of swamp in the distance.




Lately, I can't get enough...neon. The 80's are back and I'm thrilled!

One thing I am NOT is...a pushover. As my husband would put it....She's a pistol with a big heart that's tough to deal with sometimes. I just want what's best for my family and friends, and sometimes you have to be a little sassy to get it.

I spent too much money on...my dogs. They eat the best food, the best treats and get better medical attention than I typically do. And I wouldn't change a thing. They are on this earth much shorter than me, they deserve the best.

I want to learn....how to be a little more patient. I usually take the, "it's easier to do it myself" route, to avoid waiting for others.

If I ever met Robert Downey Jr. I would...I would beg my husband for a "pass"....don't judge. He is hot. End of story.



I can't stop...having the mindset of a 12 year old boy. Your mom jokes and farts will always be hilarious.

Never have I ever...broken a bone, owned a passport, skydived, or bungee jumped. I'll pass on everything except the passport, we need to travel more.

Reese Witherspoon...is awesome. If I were her, I would have said and acted the same way when they were arrested. I knew that little blonde had some Southern fight in her.

Stay tuned or the finale of our Miami Vacation story tomorrow!
TBag. Out.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this post!!! I literally laughed out loud at the cheap beer/swamp smell part. Much needed laugh, I might add ;)

    And I'm with you on Robert Downey Jr. YUM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never broken a bone either (knock on wood)....I did sprain my ankle in 7th grade. I think I have the same swimsuit, looks better on you though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I sprain my ankle on a bi-monthly basis....I think they are permanently ruined. Sigh....

      Delete