Feb 7, 2013

I don't know how I keep jobs....

Apparently I put on two articles of clothing this morning that I forgot itch the hell out of my skin.
My sessy brar and fancy blouse.




The lining of my brar is extra itchy today, more so than I can remember.  Logic dictates that I should shove my blouse into the tops of my brar to alleviate the itching.  I showed my coworkers.
They were unimpressed.





So now I am stuffing my brar, middle school style, in an attempt to push the bra away from my skin and stop the red hot mess from spreading.   So far so good.

At the same time, there is this supah itchy stretchy band thing along my waist on my blouse that is bugging the crap out of me as well.


I have delicate skin people!  I'm like a fucking flower!


So I started rolling the bottom of the blouse under the itch band and realized that my outfit and mannerisms were leaning more towards a special lady from SNL, to which I proceeded to imitate around the office for 20 minutes.  Full on camel toe and everything. 

Enjoy.