Feb 25, 2013

Calgon, Take Me Away!

I got an e-mail from Expedia today. Normally I delete these but something compelled me to check out their special this week entitled: "50% off Beach Vacation"

So I did.


And I impulsively booked a 2 night mini-vaca for Bayou and myself to Miami Beach, our go-to favorite destination, at The Richmond. I suppose throwing caution to the wind is much needed at this point.  Drama on the family-front and TTC bullshit and just the general drone of the everyday mundane, cold, Chicago winter has made me long for sunny, warm days spent lounging by a beach.

Done and done.

I. AM. SO. EXCITED!!!

We haven't been to a beach since our honeymoon!!!  (South Beach, again, of course)

I called Bayou at least 100 times this morning finalizing plans, and by finalizing....just telling him we going and that's it.  We will deal with dog babysitters and all that junk later.

YAY!!!



Neon and Inappropriate Outfits, Here we come!!

TBag. Out.