Feb 10, 2013

Negative...just pee sticks, not my attitude anymore

You know what happens when you freak out on the interwebs about how much waiting sucks and then pray supah dupah hard about pleasepleaseplease make me see two lines?


Jebus laughs in your face then says you will only see two lines if you drink a lot.

So to that I say....CHEERS!!


This little number will be one of many I shall imbibe while critiquing the Grammy's tonight.  It's a mix of Hendricks Gin, Sparkling diet cranberry juice, two maraschino cherries and a squeeze of lime.

I was soooooo sad at exactly midnight when the fucking hag showed up...yet again to say hello.  I suppose my drink is red in her nasty honor.  I cried...A LOT.  And had quite the pity party saying that I just don't think it's going to happen, I'm broken, maybe it's not meant to be...blah blah blah.  Then fell asleep.  I woke up with sexy swollen eyes and slapped on some concealer to go out to breakfast and carry on with my day.

HOLY. SHIT.  I just spit out my drink (sorry drink) because J. Lo looks like a brick shit house.  Jesus she is thick in that outfit....not flattering. at. all. And her hair looks exactly like mine does when I don't feel like leaving the house. Sorry mama.

OK anyways....I also finally opened up my fancy new camera that my parents got us for Christmas....late, I know!!  But....I'm happy.  It takes good pictures so far...including these:





Onward and upward I guess.  Mink Ass Mama suggested I focus on keeping this blog going to keep my mind busy.  I don't really think I'm going to be as active with TTC because I can't stand being disappointed.  And it'll make me feel better about the possibility about not being broken or all the other potential problems that go along with it.  I gots enough problems at the moment....and hate drama...so let's just go ahead and remove all other miscellaneous issues, shall we?

So if you are reading this; raise your glass of wine, or 40, or cocktail, or MOCKtail.....and Cheers to chaos, and drama, and feeling broken, but not being broken, and getting stronger and moving forward.  We all have weak moments and I am choosing to share mine on this forum.

I have made it my goal to all other ladies TTC.....I will be as honest and as open as possible on this blog about all the good and bad things with TTC and all the other stuff that comes with it.  Because honestly...typing a bunch of psycho questions into Google and hoping for a real response is like trying to ask Kim Kardashian to stop being a douchebag.  It just ain't happening. 

To Wine and Whiney Babies,
TBag. Out.