Dec 6, 2017

Giving GOOD This Christmas with 31 Bits

A while back, while scrolling through Instagram, I stumbled upon a unique home and goods company called 31 Bits. Intrigued by their name and the rustic, hand-made nature of their items, I dug a little deeper.

And guys, I completely fell in love with this company. 
Here is a snippet of their Mission Statement: 

We collaborate with some of the most skilled artisans around the world by providing dignified job opportunities and giving them access to the global market

I have always been a huge advocate of jewelry that doesn't necessarily look like everyone else's, or owning home accessories that have a unique back-story, and this company checks off all the necessities!

Like my disclaimer says, I won't promote anything I wouldn't personally own, and I can assure you there will be a bunch of fun little items pop up in my future home renovations and Christmas stockings!



Plus! Through today, December 6th, they are offering 25% off all necklaces with code: MERRY25

These are some of my favorite picks!

Lovina Charms necklace. So stunning and unique!
Original Price: $56 with Discount: $42!

Pineapple necklace (for all my fellow infertility warriors!) 
Original Price: $39.50 Discount Price: $29.62!


My absolute favorite (and it's on sale PLUS the discount!) is the Sweeping Swirls necklace.
Original: $68 Sale Price: $54.80 with DISCOUNT $41!!

Every item in their shop, from tabletop to handbags, is all hand-made and unique to that item you will own. 31 Bits is giving these amazing artists a future and financial stability for their families. 

I hope you love this company as much as I do!

Give the gift of GOOD this Christmas!! XO

2 comments:

  1. This brand is lovely!! I'm in love with the natural sea side tote - just what I need, another tote! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a few gifts from here! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete