Sep 22, 2017

Fall Favorites

Happy Fall Y'all!
I'm not one to go crazy with Fall decorating. (I'll leave the crazy for Halloween, a thank you very much) but I do love a few festive touches throughout my home to make it feel a bit more cozy.

Here is what I'm loving this season....

Hand Towels // Magnolia Wreath // Vase Filler // Leaves Candle //
Plaid Pillow Cover // Present Over Perfect Book // Let's Stay Home Mug

These cute little hand towels don't scream Fall, which is basically why I love them. The martini towel is perfect for my bar cart and the other two are perched on the stove.

I hopped on that damn Joanna Gaines train and fell in love with magnolia wreaths. This one is from Hobby Lobby and with their standard 40% off one item coupon, you can walk away with this beauty for about $40.

Vase fillers. It's a weird thing to love, I know. These neutral accents work perfectly in our bathroom. I put a few eucalyptus essential oil drops on them for an extra kick of Fall.

I ordered my Fall and Winter candles when Bath and Body Works was having a sale. This Leaves one is the first to burn in my home. The slight cinnamon scent is divine.

You guys. I got way to excited when this black and white plaid pillow cover arrived at my doorstep. I slipped it over a summer pillow and BOOM! Instant Fall on my porch.

In this current season of my life, I am diligently working to weed out the chaos. I have read a few books on the subject and Present Over Perfect is my current fave. Grab a cup of piping hot coffee in this adorable mug and settle in for a good read.

Tis the season to slow down and savor, amiright?
Thanks for reading! XO

2 comments:

  1. I need a new wreath for my door, may need a trip to Hobby Lobby this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea on the pillow cover! I have some cute summer pillows on my porch but they need a touch of fall. Bath & Body Works is my go-to for fall candles! Flannel is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete