Nov 7, 2014

Friday Favorites

Let's turn our attention to something other than demo and destruction today, shall we?
In an effort to semi-hop on the "be thankful" train I compiled a list from my week that brought happiness, hilarity, and fun to my busy days.

1) Even though snow is right around the corner (and has already sprinkled down on Halloween!) I am still trying to appreciate how BRIGHT it is walking to work right now. Thank you Daylight Savings!




2) Changing lady doctors and having actual conversations with her. A little effort goes a long way in this never-ending mystery infertility thing.

3) Mark and I chatting about how next July is our five year anniversary and him stating, "What do you think we'll be doing for the big occasion? Probably changing a diaper."

4) Watching a re-run of Brooklyn Nine Nine and laughing uncontrollably to the "Vasectomy" episode.





5) Having my dad email me photos of a complex looking water filtration system he designed and built. He is so proud!!



6) Getting two unexpected refunds this week! One for our escrow account and one from the hospital.

That's my list...what's on yours?
Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. aww your dad is the cutest!!! I will agree that the time change has made it getting to work a lot easier but I hate it when I leave work around 5 and it's almost dark out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this time of year--I just took a bunch of "fall" pics yesterday on my walk with the dog--the leaves here are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG it's been so long!!! I love the new blog layout it's so gorgeous!!!! I've missed hearing all your crazy antics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes it's hard to think of the positives, but I know I can. The smell of granola baking in the oven before I go to work; the crunch of the leaves I know I'll finally have to rake this weekend before they get all icky with snow. Having someone look at our roof to replace it so I don't have to worry about it anymore. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the unexpected escrow account refunds. The best!

    Also, how cute is your dad?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had a Brooklyn Nine-nine marathon on Thursday!! I was laughing at loud at some of the episodes!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete