Jun 23, 2014

90 Day Bikini Challenge Results

Here we go!
I spent 90 days with Val kicking my own ass and these are the results.
Did I turn into a rock-hard bikini competition god?
Hell no.
Did I get my period the same day as the results photos?
Yes, I did.
Do I care?
Not really.
I'm happy to be tighter, toner, leaner, etc. It's not extraordinary and I didn't weigh or measure myself.
A tan and a smile go a long way, and so does a cute bikini.
I'm happy with the results. I even took the last week off of working out. Kind of got burned out.
Will I be back to sweating this week?
You bet.

Feast your eyes:










Speaking of fitness, have you ever met Angela from Mean Ang?
She won my Blogger design giveaway and I have been following her ever since. She cracks me up because her blog name is more of a moniker....not really mean at all. In fact, she is too much of a lover to be mean!
She is a girl after my own heart with her frugality...I mean, one of her tabs is ALL ABOUT couponing, hello!!

In her free time she is working on her fitness and loving life.
You can follow her on Bloglovin' and Pinterest!
Make sure you stop by and tell her Tia sent ya!!

Make sure you stop by tomorrow for the June Sponsor Zappos.com giveaway! Contest runs Wednesday through Friday.

Are you interested in a July Sponsor spot? I am taking orders today through the weekend! You get a spotlight on my blog with your social media shout-outs and are entered into the end of month Zappos.com Giveaway to gain new followers!! It's a win-win all around!
You can check out my Sponsor page which shows my current stats.




Email me at handsonpantsoff@gmail.com to reserve your spot! First come first serve!

10 comments:

  1. Hottie!!! Well I thought you looked great in the before pic too! But I can tell you busted your booty. Great job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat ass though... I mean... great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, I was thinking the same thing. She rocked this challenge.

      Delete
  3. OMG that fanny, girl you could bounce a quarter off that thing, I love it!! haaaa. You look great, as usual! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girlll you are looking good! Yay for progress!

    Thanks for my shout out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go!!! You look awesome!! Cute bikini you rockin there:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah, smoking hot lady! Be proud of yourself!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well hello there hottie! I'd totally hit that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoohoo! Great results! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete