Jun 2, 2014

I have the sexiest sidebar on the block

Yo.
Popping in real quick to introduce everyone to some badass bitches.
As you have, clearly, already noticed, my right sidebar has been taken over by some of the sassiest ladies in the blogging world.
At least I think so.

Please welcome:

Jasmine from Fleurty and Fit
Kati from She's a Jewell
MarlaJan from Luck Fupus
Ang from Mean Ang
Christina from Sold Out Arenas

These are my June sponsors and you will get to know all of them, real good-like, very soon!

I have nothing else to report back that is out of the norm besides the fact that my mega bruise on my thigh is starting to look like an alien spaceship and is slowly taking over my leg.
Bruise is the new black, people.

Speaking of skin.....I am slowly turning into fried chicken with all this pool time.
Yes, I'm wearing sunscreen.
And yes, I'm in competition with my husband to have the darkest tan.
I will win, damnit. Olive skin FTW. Boom.

And yes, I am scouring my scalp and his scalp for moles err' damn day. Like a monkey.
It's sexy.

I also drank Trader Joe's out of tequila this weekend, if you were wondering where all the Milagro went.
It went in and around my mouth. Always and forever.


How was your weekend? Anything fun and exciting to report back on? I mean, you know, the stuff you remembered? That's what Instagram is for, right?

post signature
Image Map

11 comments:

  1. Yeah you do! :)

    I love tequila also. My weekend was fun! "Ran" a 5K, did one of those paint and pour parties. Not too shabby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hubs always gets the sexiest farmers tan and is always darker then me. That is what I get for working in an office. I have my base burn and peel and it is on like donkey kong. If only he would get our pool up... I have a feeling that it will be August before that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of those bloggers and you :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sexy sidebar!! Mike and I compete for darkest tan, too. i always beat him at the beginning of the summer, but he wins overall. Bum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reminded me I have to pay you for your sidebar services. Done!!, sorry for the holdup. That is the sexiest sidebar Ever!!,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no about the lemon slice! I feel like that was due to the 2 rough 7 year olds I brought by....I will replace!

    You are totally winning the tan but the real competition is between you and Logan. End of the summer - let's have a judging event! Hopefully your bruise will be gone by then ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I drank some cheap shit at a pool gathering Saturday - and I didn't use the term 'party' deliberately since there wasn't music or anything - but I inhaled one too many sips of cheap margaritas and quickly regretted it that night. Holy crap worse hangover ever - had to induce a sleep coma with some sleep pills to get through it. Too grown for cheap ish - will stick to my top shelf Whiskey and Vodka thanks O_o. Happy Monday Tia! -Iva

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am still on a high from completing my first 6.2 mile race in the weekend! I blogged about it here: http://laurensahm.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/no-excuses-my-journey-to-10k.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so so jealous your pool!!!! Trying to redneck it up here and buy one of those round deals that's 4' deep but the husband is all "no way in hell' about it. Lame.

    ReplyDelete