Jun 5, 2014

15 on Friday

I am stealing a random list from Camo and Lipstick because you need to read some funny shit on a Friday and I need to get a blog post in while I am traveling.

You're welcome. I give you.....15 Random Facts.


1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you? My parents don't call me anything weird, but my loving husband constantly refers to me as either "sugar pussy," "cookie pussy," "turbo," "t-dawg," or "wife."I know, you're jealous.

yes, we're both drunk. Shocking.

2. Do you have any weird habits? I have to wash myself in a specific body parts order, head to toe. I also have to use clock-wise rotations. Don't ask. I actually had no idea I was doing it under Mark pointed it out to me.

3. Do you have any weird phobias?  Fear of heights...but that's not too weird. I also can't touch dirty dishes that have been left in the sink or I will gag. I will clean up poop, puke, and kill bugs, but those dishes will bet the death of me.

4. What song do you secretly love to blast and jam out to when you are alone? "Baby" by Justin Beiber. That is all I want to say about that.

5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves? People that drag their feet when walking. Ugh!

6. What’s one of your nervous habits? I clamp my jaw. It causes huge headaches and what I would imagine is the same sensation as TMJ

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? I have my own bed. That's right. We each have our own bed and shove them next to each other. Why? Because my husband has violent sleeping habits and I refuse to be the victim of another nightmarish donkey punch. So I sleep right smack dab in the middle of my twin bed. Again, you're jealous, I can feel it.

8. What was your first stuffed animal and what was its name? The Hell if I remember. And there's no way I remember it's name either. I was really more into Ghostbusters...is that ok?


9. What drink do you always order at Starbucks or Dunkins? The rare times I actually go to Starbuck's I always grab a tall soy upside down sugar free caramel macchiato. OH, I should also mention I worked there for three years in college so the lingo is still second nature. Like riding a bike, I tell ya. 

10. Which way do you face in the shower? I don't understand this question. I face the water to rinse the front and away to rinse my butt. 

11. Do you have any weird body skills?  I have a tiny freak muscle on the top of my foot that I can pop up at any given moment. I can isolate and move my pinky toes and my left foot constantly cracks on demand from spraining it dozens of times. I also think I have super rotate-y elbows, but maybe it's just me.

12. What is your favorite comfort food that you know is bad but you eat it anyway?  Mac and cheese, in and around my mouth.

13. What is a phrase or exclamation you always say? I die.  

14. What do you wear when you go to sleep?  cotton underwear if it's super hot out and I refuse to turn on the A/C. Flannel pj bottoms and a t-shirt in the winter, and in between? Ratty tank top and cotton shorts.

15. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool, and now realize it wasn’t?  Goucho pants. Why oh why were these a thing?!?! Us short ladies should not be wearing anything that makes us look wider and shorter, amiright?

************************************************************************




And while you are wasting time at work reading this, make sure you take a moment to say Hi! to Lindsay from Bourbon, Lipstick, and Stilettos!


I guess Kentucky is the theme of the week! Lindsay's blog is fantastic. As a girl who has no idea about all the different kinds of make-up and other lady products out there, she is a great resource for reviews, new shit, and real advice. Make sure you add her to your daily read because there is always something fun and new!

Lindsay let me re-design her blog and I am so happy with how it turned out.

You can follow her on Bloglovin' and Instagram.
Stop by and tell her Tia sent you!

Have a great weekend!
post signature

6 comments:

  1. Hilarious!! Love your nicknames... Haha! Gouchos are the best and so comfortable, even if they do make legs look shorter & my ass look bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao why don't you turn on the AC!!? You have the best nicknames ever hands down. We're not going to talk about number 4.. Wow your hubby is voilent in bed? Lol What does he do/happens? I agree Mac N Cheese for life - I love cheese and it' just heaven in your mouth. :) Happy Friday Tia! -Iva

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you snuck "donkey punch" in there...I think we'd get along just fine..

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmao those Gouchos though! Bahahaha they were my fave things ever I wonder in a few years if we will be saying the same thing about yoga pants?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wore gouchos when I was pregnant... I looked like a house. What was I thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goucho pants....DYING! What was WRONG with us? We were obsessed.

    ReplyDelete