Nov 14, 2017

Our Forever Home up on Orchard Street

Hello, my lovely readers.
Forever Orchard is the new name for this blog.

(You can find me by typing in foreverorchard.com, or by being redirected from this blog's original url, which is shehasgoodgenes.blogspot.com)

This new chapter of our lives will include all the in's and out's of life after IVF, in our 100 year old forever home, up on the hill at Orchard Street.

It will no longer be an outlet while I wait for a baby that will never come.
It will no longer be dedicated to IVF cycling, baby-making, baby-dreaming, or any of that.

This space will be a way to document all the other good stuff that we have pressed pause on, in the last few years.

Home renovations, future pets, travel, parties, our marriage, friends and family.
These are the things we look forward to celebrating and highlighting, moving forward.

I will be back to write soon enough, but in the mean time, know we are healing from grief and learning to navigate our new normal. It's weird....not being tied to IVF and baby-making, after doing so for five long years, but I have faith that the best is yet to come.

Thank you for continuing to follow along. XO

4 comments:

  1. Um I am LOVING this new name and I cannot wait to follow on your journeys and maybe learn a thing or two about decorating my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not wait to see what you do here Tia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what is in store!

    ReplyDelete