Oct 30, 2015

This is Halloween


I have just about crammed in as much spooky stuff in the last month as I can fathom as an adult without kids.
We visited a haunted house.
We watched the Poltergeist, Hocus Pocus, The Great Pumpkin, Corpse Bride, and Nightmare Before Christmas.
We stopped by my parents for dinner so my mom could show off her massive amount of Halloween decorations (it made me realize why I'M so into the holiday!)

As for Halloween itself, we are headed over to my SIL's with their kids to eat some good food and trick-or-treat. I am planning to make some spooky treats to take along!

And with that, I leave with my own festive Halloween decor around my home.
Enjoy!! Happy Halloween!!







3 comments:

  1. Love the decor! Very pretty and festive. Here in a few hours I'm going to Scarefest in St. Louis to see a couple haunted houses. Spooky AND fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you guys had a great Halloween! Ours was ...... cold. and wet. HA!

    ReplyDelete