Oct 2, 2015

Weekend prep

I have QUITE the to-do list for this weekend.
I have already started panicking that October 1 has come and gone and I don't have a single Halloween decoration up!

But first, I MUST finish the living room. Like I said before, everything is waiting in the wings, I just need to get 'er done.

My checklist is as follows:

- Paint the living room walls
- Hem the new curtains and install
- De-clutter and remove existing entertainment system and wine cabinet
- Drill out a hole in the back of new wine console for cord management
- Style living and decorate for Halloween
- Help Mark winterize the pool :(
- Run the Color Fest race
- Don't get sick from running outside in 40 degree temps
- Don't get a hangover to finish the above list

And here is a revised decor board for the room, I can't wait to see the finished product!

Lighting // Paint // accessories from Homegoods // Bar Cart // Drapery (color Stone) // Wine Console

What are you working on/doing this weekend?
Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. Wooho! Sounds like such a fun list aside from the pool, obviously.

    We have Logan's big bash this weekend - eek! Also a tackle game. Sunday will be more calm which I'm looking forward to. We are updating the hall bath (minor stuff) so hope to get some new art and maybe the mirror up!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the new floor guy coming tomorrow to hopefully tell me that I can put in hard wood! My decorating friend is also coming over, otherwise I would be at a complete loss! Hoping to get my living room/dining room done by Thanksgiving, but I'll be happier if it's closer to Halloween!

    ReplyDelete