Aug 12, 2015

Hump Day Photo Dump

Happy Hump Day!
In true chaotic form, I am continuing my "fly by the seat of my pants" attitude by winging this post.

I went grocery shopping Monday morning to make up for my complete lack of preparedness and in doing so, forgot two major items for meal prep: eggs and rice.
Fast forward to Monday afternoon and Mark and I were back in the grocery store (yes, I went twice in one day) to buy dinner items and the rogue pieces I forgot.

Then we get to this morning. My day off from the gym.
Man did I need it. My triceps, abs, and hamstrings are just screaming at me.
It was a slow start to say the least.
Anyways, since I only had enough eggs to make for three days worth of breakfast, I thought, "Self, let's make those last two days this morning and be done with it!"
So I did.
And then walked out of my house and left them cooling on my counter.
Oops.

But I did get my toes painted finally so I don't look like trash.
So there's that.

And, since it's only been two weeks since I've been home from vacation, here are some photos from the last few weeks.

me and someone's baby...always

me and my mama...night out in Nashville

Fun fact: both of the little gold chain straps of that cute blue tank snapped at some point in the night.
Luckily not at the same time. That is why it's ALWAYS a good idea to keep a tiny pair of pliers in your purse.
But you have to remember to bring the correct purse, which I didn't.
So we improvised and used safety pins.
#classy


thrilled...per usual


my sexy husband


You can't watch a boat parade without the proper head gear

blurry boat parade

So there you have it.
Next week is my birthday.
I'll be sure to check back with plans for that shit show, plus what the rest of our summer weekends have in store!
Make a good one and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment