Nov 25, 2013

Shoveling and Squatting

What is up heauxs
(totally stealing that word from you Val, hope your sassy ass doesn't mind!)

Let's get with my plan for this week.
It's good to try and have an idea of what you want to accomplish with workouts, and set yourself up to succeed. I should probably start taking my own advice more consistently as well.


I start my week on Sundays so let's back track a bit.
Over the weekend, I bit the bullet, sat on my ass most of Saturday and backed up all of my music.
Then, feeling confident in my geekery, took to purchasing some new tunes (finally!)
I don't know about you, but new jams get me pumped to work out.

Sunday I hopped my ass on the treadmill and did 30 minutes of walking....speed walking, I might add, with ankle weights and weighted boxing gloves.
This shit is no joke, between walking up hill faster than most people run and a million jabs and punches, I'm spent.

Until the new Britney comes on my playlist.


I sprint to all of Work Bitch.
Hop off and do walking lunges the entire length of my house and back.

At each end of the house I complete as many sets of squats as I can before Burn thinks we are playing and headbutts me in the vagina.

And I'm done.

Tuesday the plan is to focus on thighs, ass, and shoulders with the kettlebell.

Thursday morning is Hot Yoga. (Best to center yourself before you are falling all over the turkey from too much wine)

Saturday or Sunday will be a repeat of this weekend.

Now onto what I'm shoveling into my pie hole.

I would like to say I eat mostly healthy, semi clean, blah blah blah.
I do and I don't.....it is working for me right now.

I made this smoothie for breakfast Monday-Wednesday.

Don't let the color fool you...it takes like PB and Bananas!!

To make three: (and a little extra)

All ingredients purchased at Trader Joe's

1- 16 oz.container of 0% Greek Yogurt
1- Banana
3- tbsp. Peanut Butter (ok, this isn't from TJ's, I heart Skippy Natural Creamy, no stir)
Half a bag of organic spinach
Drizzle of honey
3- tbsp. Ground flax seeds
3- tbsp. Chia Seeds
Water as needed to blend, I think I used 5-6 ounces.

Blend that ish up and divide.
Refrigerate until ready to cosume.
In airtight container, holds for a week.

I like to snack on either the lemon or pretzel flavored Luna bars.
For lunch, since I don't have leftovers, I take one of Amy's frozen meals.
They aren't the greatest, but much better for you than a Lean Cuisine.

Thursday and Friday, all bets are off.
I have a large dinner each night so will probably be busy cleaning and setting up and will snack lightly throughout the day.

Saturday and Sunday is dedicated to recuperating and decorating for Christmas and I don't have any specific plans yet for food.

Also? My outfit for today. Nevermind my face...I'm not good at sefies. This is also in my bathroom at work with a shitty phone....I could go on and on with excuses....so here you go.



Camo and gold.
You're welcome.


TBag. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment