Nov 26, 2013

A whole lotta nothing....

So dudes.
I don't know what has gotten into me recently.
I mentioned briefly last night on Facebook that I have been in this weird, dismal, mood....A LOT...recently, and two fabulous ladies immediately commented saying I'm probably preggers.

Which...don't get me wrong, would be awesome, I just can't fathom that this funk and bad mood can stem from something so monumental as THAT.

Plus, it's way too early.
I'm not putting any bets on me spitting piss and vinegar on the fact that I am growing another human.
The Googles told me to knock it off...it's not a thing.


I don't know what it is though.
There is plenty to be happy about.

Work is smooth sailing this week...and it's only 3 days long!!
Trains haven't been too late getting me to and from work.
Bayou and I aren't fighting, in fact, we are probably stronger than ever right now.
The dogs...always maniacal, haven't fought to the death recently.
My sleep has been decent...although I find myself waking up sweating to death and itching.

What
The
Fuck
is with the itching?! Is the cold weather affecting me already?
My legs feel like my skin is just sliding off of them.
There isn't a lotion thick enough these days......sick.

Thanksgiving is going to be pie...literally.
I pre-ordered a couple at a local cafe and will be bringing them over to my sister-in-law's house.
Easy-peasy.

Friday is our Annual Shrimp Boil.

Ohhh....those wasabi green walls in the OLD house!


This one should be our biggest to date.....we are expecting 30-ish people.
That's a lot of mouths to feed.
I am going to be slinging an easy cocktail of Disaronno and Spiced Cider....a Cideronno, if you will.


Served in Medieval Times holographic cups, because, you know, we are classy like that.




So that's that.
Stay Classy.
TBag. Out.



No comments:

Post a Comment