Mar 9, 2013

OWIO Progress Pic and Stats: Week 0

Here goes nothing.

Bayou was forced to participate in the most unglamorous photo shoot at exactly 7am this morning.  I barely had the crust out of my eyes, but was hoping to get pics before I ate anything or he got too busy.  We only argued half of the time. I have no makeup on and stringy, unwashed hair.
You're welcome.

Important Note: I KNOW I AM NOT FAT....SO DON'T GET IT TWISTED.  THE GOAL IS TO GET TIGHTER, MORE TONED, AND MAYBE LOSE INCHES HERE AND THERE.

And with that...let's just lay everything out for all the interwebs to see:







There you have it.  Not bad...but I'm hoping to make it better. Funny how different angles produces different skin tones...I almost look tan in some of them.  Plus....you always look skinniest first thing in the morning....so really it only goes downhill from here. I would personally like to shrink my saddlebag/upper thigh/ass area a bit.  That seems to be my biggest trouble zone.

I will be doing 45 minutes of cardio kickboxing today at home.  I have taken enough classes at the Y for this type of workout, I basically have it memorized.  Tomorrow starts my weekly workout planning. Stay tuned for that.

Let's WORK. IT. OUT!!