Jul 15, 2012

Tits and Tats

I haven't had too many super sweet awesome things happen in the past couple of days; although there is always room to share.  Since I have a hard time organizing my thoughts; this is obviously the best outlet.....



1)  The war on the wasps continues.  The grounds are becoming treatcherous (tretcherous? Whatevs...I don't think either are correct) Each day Bayou and I battle to the death and get a SERIOUS workout hitting those fuckers into the ground.  There is no mercy.  Bayou's weapon of choice is our broom, while mine is a whiffle bat.  Although thin in nature; that bat packs a punch.  We tell each how many we got...I got 5!  I got 12!  But........we are being outnumbered.  Our back yard looks like a war zone, and I'm pretttttty sure no one else has this problem; both in our neighborhood and in life.  I will take the dogs for a walk; psychoticly peering into other people's back yards; hoping to see a flurry of bird like buzzing activity, and ........nothing.  We are the lucky ones.

B) It never fails that when we actually have company over; our dogs like to put on their best show and stay on their best behavior.  And by best behavior; I mean, they break out into an all out dog fight in front of family and then Bayou and I have to break up a scuffle and drag them inside; bleeding.  Friday night my sister in law stopped over and all we wanted to finish 1 (2) bottles of wine and chill.  But the night brought out the evil in my dogs; I am convinced Asshole is losing his sight in at least one eye; and a spat ensued.  It was done and over in less than 30 seconds; but it is still highly embarrassing and rather sweaty; none of which I like.  And being the good mom I am; didn't notice the huge scratches and gash on Retard's face until this morning as I was brushing his teeth. 

Third) We went to our neighbors wedding last night, and of course our presence classed that place up.  Bayou showed off the goods......




 and I made sure to get one glamour shot







because I honestly can't remember the last time I spent more than 3 minutes getting myself ready with both hair and makeup. (Nevermind my overly beefy arms; I feel like, although they are strong, the muscle definition just isn't there; they are more like super strong sausages)  I usually leave every day with no makeup (to do it on the train......that's what she said) and semi wet hair.  I just tell everyone I'm going for the "beachy" look even though it just looks like I stuck a fork in a wall socket. 


But I digress.....and by the night's end; it got a little crazy......




PS- Do you like how g.d. coordinated we are?!?!?  Makes you sick; doesn't it......

Finally) Because a post wouldn't be complete without our furry chillens....please feast your eyes on the cream of the crop.




Asshole loves Bayou
But looks terrified when I pick him up; Notice the "beach waves" i.e. rats nets, my hair is taking on.






Gremlin

See the scratches under his nose!!! Poor guy...at least he still looks adorable with those chompers

What super exciting and fun things have YOU been up to? Do tell; I want to be envious of the awesomeness.....plus I just need more people to stop creeping and actually come out of the wood work!!!  Please, please PLEASE!!!!

TBag Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment