Aug 5, 2016

Good Vibes Only


Ok folks, we are chugging right along.

We have rounded the corner from constant and never-ending stimulation cycles.
Everything is literally out of our hands at this point and I am repeating this mantra to myself constantly.

Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe.

I am doing my absolute best to let time pass and actually ENJOY this time as it passes.

A lot happened in one day.
I have information that would knock your socks off!

WE HAVE OUR FET CALENDAR!!!

But I'm not talking in detail about any of it.
Not yet anyways.

Why?
Because NONE of that shit matters until we get our PGD results and find out if we have any beautiful, perfect, non-mutated, non-deformed, thriving embryos, to actually do the transfer with.

But I can tell you this....everything seems to be moving at lightening speed in comparison to the rest of this year, and I am overwhelmed.

I want to be excited, but I am still trying to wrap my head around the information I have.

I got my calendar from the head nurse, and after asking her no less than 1 million questions, I added all the details in my planner, and let's just say, there is a lot of shit that is required each and every day, and a lot of variables coming into play so that (hopefully) the stars can align with this transfer and it can be successful.

There is a lot at stake, and in no way shape or form am I going to let the daunting odds against us overwhelm my good vibe right now.

I hurriedly wrote down everything we needed to do, and will continue to go about my business and have a kick ass end to summer.

More updates to come, folks. XO

4 comments:

  1. Praying for great things! Exciting times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it one step at a time, girly. Focus on just what you need to do each day and wait for those PGD results. If you look at the big picture of all of it together you'll freak yourself out. Statistics are on your side. If I remember correctly, there should be 1-2 solid embryos out of 5, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea what most of that means, but I am glad how things are progressing - I know you will soak up every bit of summer 🙌🏻👌🏻

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! I'm behind! but only 10 more hours!! Thinking of you

    ReplyDelete