Aug 26, 2013

Drop the Mic....I mean temps

Oh hey! Fancy seeing you here!
Let's take a moment to revisit the whole reason I started blogging in the first place!

And a one, and a two, and a......


So as you all know .....the combination of my ladybits and Bayou's manparts seem to keep missing each others phone calls.
Am I disappointed?
Sure.
Can I help anything?
Nah.

I have been temping for the last three months and while it is truly annoying to have to wake up at the same time seven days a week, it sets my mind at ease to confirm ovulation and when The Ole Hag is rounding the corner.

Huge mic temp drop just before she's expected?




And I'm out like a thief in the night.

This only works in my favor as I don't have to spend hundreds of dollars on "maybe I will see two lines" tests. I am hoping for a summer babe anyways, so no need to get too upset just yet. I am due to go see my lady doc in September to talk about infertility testing and all that fun jazz that makes me want to drink a gallon of vocca and just fuhgeddabout the whole ordeal.

I know there is a bigger reason it hasn't worked yet, and part of me thinks it has to do with the house we are in.
Like....maybe I need to actually be of assistance with moving all of our bulky and heavy furniture into our new place instead of napping or puking in the bathroom?
Maybe the plan was to wait for us to be settled into our new home so when the urge to pee every five minutes during the night strikes, I only have to shuffle down a hallway as opposed to stumbling down a set of death stairs, in the dark, and hope I don't step on any animals in the process?
Or maybe the Big Man Upstairs wanted to make sure the kiddos were in better schools so again, we have to wait to move?

Who knows....but what I do know is I think it all comes down to this new house.
And safety.
And better piece of mind.
And less stress.
And everything that we are hoping this new home will bring.

The countdown to The Move is t-minus 18 days and counting!

TBag. Out.