Aug 21, 2014

Embracing Change

Hello loves,
As you all obviously know (you don't)...today is my birthday.
The big 3-1.
It kind of thrusted me into taking the plunge to....gulp...back out of blogging.

I have been randomly absent from the last week or so.
Trying to find something that will spark my attitude to keep writing, keep updating...I find myself at a loss.


There are changes in my professional life, all of which I knew were coming (no worries, nothing bad, just different) and a few in my personal life (no baby, sorry) and I am feeling in a bit of a rut to keep writing.

I'm not sure the outcome, all I know is I am taking much needed time to refocus and embrace the change that is and will inevitably happen.

I will be keeping up on Instagram with folks, especially those on the #trackthetank journey.

I do (hopefully) plan to start up blogging again at some point, just not really sure when.
I need to re-design this little spot on the interwebs and just kind of gather my thoughts about where I want it to go.

Things are very busy right now and it has taken a back seat.
Not blogging has stressed me out...knowing that I should. That I should keep updating, keep writing.
But I just can't.

I hope you all have a wonderful rest of summer...soak up the sun!
I will be in touch.


8 comments:

  1. I will miss you and hope you come back soon! I understand your reasons though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls first of all Happy Birthday!!!! Secondly, I completely get it!! Please keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, Happy Birthday girlie! I'll miss your posts, but I totally understand. Hope to read from you whenever you have your blog spirit rejuvenated! For now, I'll just stalk you on IG ;) hahah xoxo, ganeeban

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I will miss you but I understand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy HAPPY HAPPY Birthday… a day late, I apologize! Do you, and what you need to do and don't worry.. blogland will still be here if and when you decide to come back. Embrace the change! Love ya! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Happy Birthday Tia!! Hope it was a wonderful one and keep celebrating well into the week :) I think breaks are good - give yourself time to strike some inspiration and get yourself that baby hehe.. Best of luck and KIT indeed Tia! -Iva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just catching up here - sorry to hear you are taking a break but I totally get it. The 'pressure' to blog sometimes can be a lot. I have to remind myself it's MY blog - I'm in control. If I don't get x amount of posts out each week nothing will happen :)

    Glad we can stay in touch in 'real life!' I have your birthday present sitting on my counter, I promise to head your way sometime this week! L has football Mon/Wed from 5:30-7. Maybe I could swing by for a drink? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tia, I hope you had a good birthday and I pray that things turn out the way you WANT them both professional and personal. I am here if you ever need someone. Thinking of you girl.

    ReplyDelete