Jun 29, 2012

I caved.

I said I would never have a blog and would you lookie here?!?!?  My reason for starting a blog is so I can ramble enough to all the millions of people no one about all the garbage thoughts I have in my head.  I was becoming depressed about my new found obsession.  Specifically, babies.  My own babies.  Raising them to be semi- psychotic, fully functioning adults like yours truly.  As I am approaching 29, I found this uncontrollable desire to start researching all about pregnancy and raising a kid.  Please keep in mind that if you had asked me if I wanted kids prior to six months ago, I would have slapped a pair across your face while chugging a Bud Lite Lime.  NO!! No Kids, no way, no how.  Bayou and I were in the same boat...let's keep all the money and all the time to ourselves!!! (Ok...let's give a little lot of time to our furballs Asshole, Retard, and Cat too).  But now....I find myself in a dilemna...I want them.  2 to be exact.  Now.  And so I have ventured into rough waters by opening that conversation with Bayou.  Being the hard headed Italian he is, and the hard headed mut I am....let's just say...change is, well, interesting. Especially the big things like, marriage, raising dogs, renovating, etc.

But no worries, I won't bother you with all baby talk.  There is plenty of semi-psychotic thoughts just waiting to pour out. 

Oh, and I must admit, if you haven't already noticed.  I'm not exactly PC. I'm not overly religious, although I have Faith.  I make mistakes, both in life and on this blog, it's bound to happen.  I tend to be a little smart-ass who manages to shove my own foot in my mouth on a daily basis, and quite frankly, I really don't care most of the time.  I really do mean well.  I like to take most things in stride, and them at the same time, obsess and nit pick over the stupidest things.  You get what you get.

So let's toast a redneck Bud Lite to the demise of the interwebs via Gilded TBags!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment