Aug 4, 2014

Weekend in Photos


We didn't make it to Harbor Days (which I will eternally feel guilty about) because I managed to get so drunk, just Mark and I, in the pool on Saturday that I couldn't manage to dress myself or think straight.
Fighting ensued and the rest is history. I felt terrible that we didn't go. Mark was looking forward to it for a long time.

Sunday was a lot better.
We made amends (I temporarily sobered up), cleaned the house and prepped for another impromptu pool party.

Enjoy!













What did you do this weekend? Please tell me you took advantage of the summer weather!!

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you had such a fun weekend! Can't tell you how many times I got too drunk in the pool... I don't think it can be helped. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea for fun summer pool weekends!!!! those pictures are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh... I feel ya. I got too drunk on Saturday too and ruined my whole Sunday!!! Still kicking myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had fun! I have to say, I have no idea what we did... which tells you it was totally a productive weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! It looks like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Day Drinkers Unite! I'm usually in bed on the weekends earlier than the weekdays because of this. (womp-womp) But while the sun is out we are living it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know what this weekend I didn't take advantage of the summer, which was good because I needed to catch up on blog work and rest. I visited my family and saw my friend that's it. :) This weekend we will though! Beach time and water park with my son!! Woot Woot! Are you two OK? Make him his favorite dinner and wear something pretty! ;) Have a great one Tia! -Iva

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got my tan on and drank a Tia-Mimosa (orange for color, not flavor). I regret nothing.

    ReplyDelete