Nov 19, 2014

Accidental nudie selfie

So you know when you are trying to show off your newly installed tile, after you may or may not had a tall glass of wine and are sitting in a tub of gloriously hot water when it's exactly 8 degrees outside?

And you say to yourself, "self, we should take a photo of this tile and upload that shit to Instagram."
So you take that photo and add a fun filter and upload it.
And then you also text that photo to your mom.
And you get a bunch of likes and all is right with the world.
Right?
Wrong.

Because you realize after the sixth comment that someone points out they can see your reflection.
Your naked reflection.
In the little metal cover on the tub.
Now, granted, it was blurry and I thank my lucky stars for a shitty camera phone at the time, but the damage was done. (my mom didn't notice, so there's that.)
Oh and sorry, I deleted it from IG...so don't go creeping around trying to find my lady bits because it's not there anymore.

But I have it for you here....edited, of course.

Because I really AM excited about this tile.
And the bathroom is coming along swimmingly.
I don't want to give away too much right now, just know that we are still working to get everything installed, and painted, and touched up, and all that jazz.
The contractors did a kick ass job, and the hard(est) part is over.

The bulk of the final work will be done this weekend, at which point, I will post photos.
But all the fun little accessories will have yet to be included.
Those things will be added over the winter (after my credit card debt is paid off).

So here's a snippet of the tile in all it's glory, and minus my reflective glory.
Sigh....you have to laugh, right?


Until next time folks.

9 comments:

  1. I saw your instagram last night and never noticed so I'm sure there are many more who didn't either. I just thought the new tile looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit! I wish I would have looked closer, lol!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - this sounds like something I would do!
    Have to laugh it off though! And girl you need some color on those toes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am dying. Totally didn't notice it on Instagram and TOTALLY went back to try and creep!!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW DID I MISS THAT?!?!?! I'm in a waiting room at the doctors office laughing my ass off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That reminds me of the time I accidentally tweeted out my cell phone number. Which is less embarrassing than your situation, but still problematic.

    The tile looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn it!!! I missed it:) lol! Great tile though!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do agree with all the ideas you've offered on your post. They are really convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are very quick for novices. Could you please lengthen them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.
    cash for cars Perth
    Cash For Scrap Cars Perth
    Sell Car For Cash Perth

    ReplyDelete
  9. It’s actually a great and also handy section of details. I am just fulfilled that you simply contributed this helpful info along with us.. Be sure to keep us knowledgeable similar to this. Thank you for expressing.
    cash for cars Melbourne
    cash for cars Brisbane
    cash for cars Toowoomba

    ReplyDelete